We are Hiring
CR Advocates LLP is a progressive, Kenyan based national law firm with a growing international practice. The firm is a full service law firm specialized in Commercial Corporate law and related practice areas; with more than 20 years cumulative experience, seeking to fill the following positions to join its growing team in support of its expansion strategy for the year 2022.
Required: Graduate Trainees
- A fresh graduate [Must have graduated] with Upper Second-Class Honors or above in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Accounts, management, IT, Entrepreneurship and HR in the immediate last 1 year.
- You are 25 years of age or below.
- You have a history of outstanding performance in academic projects, internships and extracurricular activities which can be verified.
- You are an excellent communicator with matching interpersonal skills.
- You have and are ready to demonstrate your leadership abilities.
Then we would like to talk to you
How to Apply
Individuals who meet the above requirements should send their applications with an updated CV and a cover letter, stating the position applying for via email below to reach the Firm on or before 9th December 2022.
(Do not send any certificates or testimonials at this level)
Note; No hand deliveries, posted mails or telephone calls
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CR Advocates LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and what they bring to the workplace.